Thursday, April 25, 2013

Day 115

We were in Rian's room and the kids were on their bellies, an identical picture from 3 years earlier popped into my head!

 
My "twins." We get asked allllllll the time if they are. They look a lot alike to me, but so different at the same time. I can't wait to see what the new baby looks like! I think I probably think more about that then if there's a boy or a girl in my belly.

This picture below is actually from Saturday. (I'll get better at these updates soon!) I was inside painting Steven's bathroom door and heard the kids giggling nonstop outside. It made me feel so good.

:)
 
I'm amazed at the amount of peace I've had dealing with everything, the baby's heart and Steven's job situation. Typically my thoughts would be consumed by it, nonstop worry that would keep me up at night. And I know it's because I have so much faith that God will get us through it all. We got word that our new insurance won't kick in for 90 days after Steven starts the new position (because he'll be considered a new hire) and both of his boss' are trying to make things work for us so we're not left uninsured.
 
We're so blessed. 

2 comments:

  1. People ask me if my kids are twins! It's so weird. Ryan's a whole head bigger than Jake!

    & Sometimes it's hard to remember it, but we are SO blessed. I forgot that sometimes too.. But I'm so happy you're focusing on the good things. & everything will always be taken care of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been getting asked since Rian was 5 months old! She had no teeth! Weird. I can see it now though because they're the same size.

      Delete