Friday, April 26, 2013

Day 116

AJ cracks me up! Since he's started school, he cares so much about his "Look." If he has a stain on his shirt, can't won't wear it to school! He always makes sure to ask me how he looks using either, cool, cute or handsome. He now always remembers to wash his face and check to make sure it's actually clean. And he must have his hair done! We compromised and I take turns styling it how he likes (all up in the middle, faux-hawk style) and how I like it (combed to the side, like in the picture below.)

Then there's Rian. My little diva. The outfit she picked out today was very normal. Usually they're something on the nutty side! She is all about accessories. Her heart shaped sunglasses are with her at all times. She's wearing a blue choker that came with her dress-up stuff in the picture, always with some sort of jewelry! Sometime last week I found an old green purse in my closet and let her have it. Anytime we go to the store or wherever, she brings it with. She gets lots of smiles from people!

My big kids.
 
After we took our guy to school, we picked a few things up at Target. Now that we're in a money saving craze, it's a good thing we're not finding out this baby's sex! I've been seeing so much cute stuff in baby sections lately! It's the only thing that makes not finding out hard.

1 comment: