Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Day 92

Tomorrow's our ultrasound! I wonder if it'll be weird leaving without knowing if the baby's a girl or a boy. I don't feel overly anxious like I did with Aiden's and Rian's, I'll probably sleep tonight, unlike the nights before theirs! And we still most definitely don't want to know. Steven is all for not finding out, it's cute. :)

I saw a picture on Pinterest awhile back, of a bunch of baby names on a belly. Loved the idea! The belly was way bigger than mine, but I thought it'd be good to do around ultrasound time.

 
 
Boy Names:
-Asher
-Max
-Pickle
 
Girl Names:
-Ellie
-Haddie (I forgot the "e" in the picture- oops! Pregnancy brain.)
-Pink

Obviously Pink and Pickle aren't really in the running, but I thought it'd be cute to add the kids' current choices into the picture. Aiden's been picking out name's since the beginning, I wish I'd written them down!

I'm really excited to see Baby Three, even though we're not finding out.

No comments:

Post a Comment