Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day 122

My last day (this week) babysitting! It was a tough one.

I've been wanting to take the big curtains down in my kitchen and put up half curtains in the windows. I pinned some this morning and when the baby left, we went to get two tension rods and curtain rings. I wanted some burlap/feed sack style, but had a  lace curtain that I used instead. 

I need to take a picture at night so it can be seen better.

I love how it looks! I don't feel like looking for a picture of how the curtains were before. They were up on a rod on the green wall above the window, tied at the sides. You know, just like regular curtains. I liked it, but since they weren't on the window, it always looked a little weird to me.

The curtains up this way go so much better with my kitchen style and let so much more light in!

No comments:

Post a Comment