Sunday, May 19, 2013

Day 139

Last night I had the worst night's sleep I've probably ever had. Around 6pmish, I was feeling really uncomfortable. There was the usual hip pain, plus lower back and leg pain. Ugh. It felt like when you've been in the car for a really long time, but times 10. I was soo tired but couldn't get comfortable at all. I slept an hour, maybe two, at a time. Twice I had a shooting pain in my vagina. I even started getting a little worried that my body might be going into early labor, so of course that didn't help my sleep situation, at all. Around 3:30, I finally went and slept in the recliner. The kids woke up at 7 like always. I felt like a zombie.

We hadn't been to church in two weeks and they've been asking to go. So I made myself and I was so glad I did. The message was just what I needed to hear, that always seems to happen.

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!
Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation,
by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding,
will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:4-7

Being at peace. Knowing we're taken care of. I needed to hear it. Especially with the night I'd had and my ultrasound being the next day. I haven't been extremely nervous about the ultrasound, but with it being the very next day, less than 24 hours away, after weeks of waiting, it felt really good to have that message ingrained into my head and heart again.

My house was a mess. And unlike normally, I had no desire to clean it.
 
I took a nap then Aiden and I made a card for my dad while Rian and Steven napped. Then we went out to dinner for his birthday. Always a good time with my family. :) I about peed myself laughing, good thing it was on our way out!
 
Happy Birthday, Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment