Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Day 148

My sister-in-law is due with my niece in 2 days. At 7:30 this morning, I got a text from my mom that they thought today might be the day! I was so excited! The next text said her water broke and the one after that: "She's here!" all in about 3 hours! Short and sweet for Momma and the rest of us waiting to hear the news.


Gabriella

She is so, sooo pretty. I've been staring at her pictures all day. I feel so happy, but so sad. I wonder how big she'll be when we meet her. I hate that they live so far away. I haven't seen Adrian in almost three years (this August will make it 3.) I wish the kids could grow up with their cousins.

My parents are going to visit in July and they asked if Aiden could go. I dreaded saying yes, he'll be gone for two weeks and him having to fly freaks me out, but if he doesn't go now, who knows when he'll see them again. He was Facetiming with Adrian and my brother showed us his bunk beds, he told AJ one of them was for him and it's all he talks about! I wish I could go too!

Welcome to the world, beautiful girl!

1 comment: