Saturday, July 6, 2013

Day 187

This morning's breakfast scene:
 
Oh sure, help yourself!
 
The kids always come into our room right when they wake up, unless they're already sleeping in the bed. Last week, I didn't get up right when Aiden came in, so he went and made himself breakfast. This morning, he didn't even come in my room. I got up because I heard noise and there he was. Made me laugh! But good thing I got there in time since he grabbed a brand new jug of milk. I hate to think of the mess he could've made!

My emotions have been out of control lately. I feel so mean, grumpy and every little thing, even the dumbest stuff, annoys me to NO end. I don't remember being like this, not even a little bit, with the other two. Or maybe I just blocked all of the bad stuff out and only remember the good? Nah. This pregnancy's a lot like the kind they always portray on tv. Seriously, you should see me try to get up from the couch! I always thought it was so dumb how they struggle to sit/stand up on tv shows, but now I'm one of those kind of preggies.

Usually I feel better after I have a good cry and something sweet. But we didn't have anything tonight, I feel like we hardly ever do... which made me want to cry again.

I settled for crunchy (eh. I prefer creamy) peanut butter with some mini chocolate chips in it and alone time in my room.
 
I'm ready to feel like normal human being again!

1 comment: