Sunday, July 7, 2013

Day 188

Getting ready for church and remembered the last time I wore this dress:
 
17w4d                            31w4d
 
 
My itty bitty belly. I should do another one when I'm in my 39th week, I bet there will be a huge difference.
 
When I got home, Steven already had two things checked off of his "Honey Do" list. Love that! The cabinet that our cups and mugs are in has been door less for over a year, I've been wanting him to cut out the centers so I can add chicken wire, but they were put away during the big kitchen tile blow out and I never took them back out. We're both "out of sight, out of mind" type people, so it kept getting put off. Finally I can get them done!

1 comment:

  1. You look pretty and I can't wait to see your next picture in that dress!

    I'm a teeny jealous that your house is all coming together! I only have gotten one room really done in my house, I'm lazy!!

    ReplyDelete