Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Day 190

Steven had a meeting for work out of town today, so he was gone when we woke up. We got ready and went for breakfast at my favorite muffin place. Yum. :) Before leaving, I asked the kids if they wanted to go to story time, they said no. :\ But they did want to go check out new books, that was good enough for me! We still had an hour before the library opened after we finished breakfast (we're such early birds!) so we went and watered the plants at Steven's parents house, then to the nearby Walmart to kill some time. I ended up getting AJ a new backpack for Kinder and some supplies so I can start crafting for his birthday. Eek! It'll be here before I know it. Then off to the library we went!

Today I was thinking, in one week he's going on his trip to North Carolina, he'll be gone for one week. When he gets back, he'll only have three more weeks until he starts school. When I think about it that way, it's so sooo soon. :( There are days, the ones that are crazy and hectic and the kids aren't listening at all, that I can't wait til he's back in school. But most of the time, I just can't believe how quick time flew by and my first baby is about to be in school full-time, til the time I'm like 50-something. It makes me want to hit the brakes now, more than ever before.

I got the kids activity books a few weeks back, we try to do them everyday. I love their love for learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment