Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day 191 (32 weeks pregnant)

Two more months to go! Why does that seem so far away all of a sudden?!
 

- It's soo stinking hot. When I was this pregnant with AJ during the summer, I sat in the living room with the ceiling fan on and a floor fan pointed right at me. Ugh! These days I don't even want to wear clothes.

- My hip pain showed back up this week. :( It was so nice not having to deal it with it the last few weeks!

- I also need to get used to my feet hurting by the end of the day. Aching, pounding, swollen feet. I feel like most of this has to do with the heat.

- I started wearing my ridiculous big glasses again, I put my regular ones on the other day and they looked funny! My face must be getting bigger.

- This week Baby's started doing some crazy stretching, I can feel him/her pushing out from both sides of my belly. OUCH! It takes me breath away, it hurts.

My 32nd week with Rian.
Look at Aiden's little shaggy head down there, love!
 
 
I think I look all around smaller this time, but I feel so much bigger. I didn't have this kind of pain before. I'm so curious to know how much this baby will weigh! Some days I'm positive s/he'll be on the bigger side like his/her brother and sister, but some days I don't think so. Only 8-9 more weeks til we know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment