Friday, July 12, 2013

Day 193

Rian and I went grocery shopping this morning, after we took the food home and picked up AJ, we stopped by the Grandparent's house to water their plants then headed to the library. It's right by their house so we've gone often the last two weeks!

I love how much my kids love books!
 
I've been putting the kids in their rooms for "Quiet Time" every day since summer vacation started. It's no big deal if they don't nap, (I just like eating my lunch in peace!) Rian usually sleeps every day. Today I let Aiden come out as soon as I knew she was asleep. I wanted to spend some extra time with just my big guy.
 

A little later, I made oatmeal cookies for the first time. I like raisins, but not in cookies, so I made them with mini chocolate chips. They're sooo good!
 

Waiting so patiently. :)
 
 It was nice having quality alone time with each of the kids today. They're so different when they're not together. I actually get to really, REALLY enjoy them! Not that I don't when they're together, it's just nonstop craziness when they are. We definitely need to make individual kid dates a bigger priority as they get older.

1 comment:

  1. Tim and I always talk about how different the kids are when they are apart too.. [separate]kid dates are a must!

    ReplyDelete