Saturday, July 13, 2013

Day 194

I'm exhausted today.

The kids have been nuts all day.

It felt like the longest day ever!

Saturdays Steven goes straight from one job to the other, sometimes we see him if he switches vehicles in between or comes home for lunch. When he got off, we met my parents for dinner then he came home and fell right to sleep. :( But I don't blame him!

 
He's starting his new position August 1, he'll continue to work at both jobs until the baby comes so we don't have to worry about insurance switches, etc. I'm really nervous about the income loss, but so happy we'll get to have (a little bit) more time with him and that he won't be so tired all of the time.
 
Of course, the kids were still wound up like never before and I just wanted to be in my bed. I finally got them to settle down, after they talked and laughed from their bedrooms for a few minutes. Rian fell asleep first, so I let Aiden come into bed with me. We looked at his photo albums then watched Good Luck Charlie and went to sleep. While we were looking at pictures and watching tv, he kept telling me he loved me. Kissing up! But I loved every second of it.

1 comment:

  1. Stop worrying about the money stuff- It will all come together!

    ReplyDelete