Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Day 240 (39 weeks pregnant)

I always cross across the street from Aiden's school because the parking lot is crazy. This morning after we crossed over, he asked if we could let our hands go. :( It broke my heart. He doesn't want to hold my hand at school! So not ready for this. Where'd my baby go?

Yesterday at my appointment, she told me I needed to start walking. She said to go to Walmart, blah. We did that when I was pregnant with AJ because it's way too hot for outdoor walking. I walked my days away when I was pregnant with Rian and still went overdue with both. So I'm definitely not motivated to go to my least favorite store and walk laps, especially with Ri. Not fun!

But our short little walk to the school had my belly super tight. So last minute, I decided to go walking at the park, since it didn't feel too bad outside. I walked the track twice (not sure the distance) and was contracting a ton.

39 weeks
 
It was super humid and since I wasn't prepared, didn't have water and I was wearing flip flops. The last part my walk, it became overcast! Of course. Too bad it wasn't like that the whole time. I had contractions allllll day long. But they were irregular.
 
Every time I think of my due date, I add another week. Just to prepare myself, because I'm certain I'll go at least a week. I'm so ready to get this show on the road and meet my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment